[Noisebridge-discuss] Bernie?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Mon Aug 24 17:38:24 UTC 2015

And I was just thinking, w/ the over 20 candidates running for president
(not to mention I don't know how many people are running for local offices
in the SF area), this is probably something to avoid.

Might suggest they look at a local library or community center.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net