[Noisebridge-discuss] raiding the kitchen

David Halenda dskiko at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 02:13:55 UTC 2015

Throwing away fresh food without any warning at all is both un-excellant and hateful. I propose that those who did so be banned for 10 days. If I encounter these food haters in the space, I'll ask them to leave the space and not come back until they seek conflict resolution in said working group. Oh wait! The ones that threw away the food are IN that working group! HMMMMMM....
Also, and I'm dead serious about this, I want recompense for my food and hotplate being tossed. $25 would be a fair rate. Course, I doubt that those who did this will come out and admit it, but I know who they are.