[Noisebridge-discuss] Android course

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sat Feb 28 21:49:23 UTC 2015

I'd also love to see such a class at Noisebridge.

One suggestion I'd make is see if you can broadcast / record the classes
such that folks can tune in if they can't make it to the meatspace
event. I've seen this work really well for friends picking up the web
development class at Noisebridge and I think it's a pattern worth
promoting.