[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] EAGLE alternatives or help

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 22:38:09 UTC 2015

Oh no! If something makes EAGLE look easy, it must be horrible! :p

I actually don't think they're that different. KiCAD might be slightly more
confusing and buggy than EAGLE, but not by much. I just haven't done quite
as much with it.

Actually, a group KiCAD workshop might be a cool thing to have at a Sudo
hardware night.