[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] SOIC-14 SOT-8 surface mounting reflow oven?

Cere Misc cere.misc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 02:06:57 UTC 2015

Thanks for the note Jake.  I feel like my solder tip at home is going to be
too big for this, but thanks for the vote of confidence.  I was thinking
about just getting a smt board from Adafruit and going from there instead
of all this crazy stencil stuff.  Seems like a lot of work for just one or
two boards.