[Noisebridge-discuss] MongoDB Office Hours

2011PIguppy2011 2011PIguppy2011 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 05:55:55 UTC 2015

As far as I am concerned, free office hours are just that. I don't see the
point in injecting SF city politics / hot button issues into this and I see
it as blatant trolling. Noisebridge is not a political nonprofit.

It would be great to have more responsible people in the space at a regular
time using it to hack on tech. He said it was open office hours for whoever.

--
(Sent from cellphone)