[Noisebridge-discuss] NAMETAG DAY this Saturday

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:56:32 UTC 2015

At the most recent Five Minutes of Fame, Mike gave a talk about Nametag Day, where he got hundreds of volunteers to pass out thousands of HELLO MY NAME IS... stickers in New York City. Results: people all over New York City were smiling and saying HELLO to each other!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GC4SNSRk0

This Saturday we'll be doing this in San Francisco!

This Saturday I'm volunteering to pass out HELLO MY NAME IS... stickers in San Francisco. Should be tons of fun.

Wanna help? We need lots of volunteers. You can sign up, or just stop by Castro & 17th & Market where I'll be all day Saturday (or pick another location in the City).

http://nametagday.com/

Please come by and say HELLO!

Cheers,

Mitch.