[Noisebridge-discuss] HAX: funding for hardware projects

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:23:35 UTC 2015

Do you have a hardware project you'd like to put out into the world?

I am a mentor at HAX (formerly HAXLR8R).  We choose 15 groups of people with cool hardware projects, give a small pile of money for your project, you live in Shenzhen, China for 3 months, have access to way cool tools and mentors, the groups all help each other, you learn a lot, and have a blast.  And you make your project into a product that goes out into the world.  At the end of the 3 days there's a big Demo Day in San Francisco where everyone shows off their projects, with plenty of media attention, and even angel investors.

The deadline for the upcoming group is extended a few days.  If you're interested, please submit your proposal here:

http://www.hax.co/

Cheers,

Mitch.