[Noisebridge-discuss] Biohacking is so much cooler than programming!

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu Jun 4 22:55:48 UTC 2015

Yeah you heard that right. Everyone can write javascript now. You're not
special. Time to move on to something more esoteric before you realize that
every teenybopper out there is a better programmer than you (it happened to
gaming didn't it?!)

Time to join Counter Culture Labs and hack some DNA! Get a pre-paid
discounted memberships and claim the glorious title of Founding Member!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1836537355/counter-culture-labs-your-biohacking-and-citizen-s

We're taking our lab up to biosafety level 2, which will make it viable to
do genetic engineering (and maybe even human disease work) in our space!

We're in the last _week_ of our kickstarter campaign but we're still a few
thousand away from our goal. Give us a buck or something why not? Here's
the link again if you missed it:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1836537355/counter-culture-labs-your-biohacking-and-citizen-s

and if you're drowning under that nightmarish SF rent and can't afford to
give us even one measly dollar, then I request that you spam all your
richest facebook/twitter/imaginary friends continuously for the next six
days!

--
marc/juul