[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge rocks

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 7 06:55:42 UTC 2015

After 2 months of travel (https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Mitch_FR_UK_DE_NL_Tour_2015) I went to Noisebridge yesterday afternoon to fix my laptop (a broken motherboard connector needed some hot glue -- success!).   Noisebridge is even more awesome than when I left town at the end of March!  It was still clean, and beautiful, and things in their place (for the most part), the totally amazing table that Jarrod coordinated for the Maker Faire was gleaming, 2 people were making stuff on the sewing machines, people were working on their projects on laptops and other tools, and I met several new people who I'd love to see at the space again.

I'm excited to play in the space over the next 6 weeks while I'm in town.

Cheers,
Mitch.