[Noisebridge-discuss] MS Students Learn to Solder - July 8th 1-3PM

Jeri Countryman jericountryman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 04:24:54 UTC 2015

I would like to bring a group of approximately 12 middle schools students on a field trip to Noisebridge on July 8th from 1-3PM to learn to solder and to learn about Noisebridge.The students will be attending a summer camp I'm teaching all week at Children's Day School around electrics and circuitry.  They'll be learning the basics of circuitry by making paper circuits, soft circuits and eventually hacking a toy.  The field trip to Noisebridge will teach them the basics of soldering with J leading the session and then also let them know that Noisebridge is a place where they can come to work further on projects.The event date is Wednesday, July 8th from 1-3PM
The event location is Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street, San FranciscoLet me know if anyone has a conflict with the space/time on that day.
Thanks! Jeri