[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Noisebridge Alive? How to tell!

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Fri Jun 5 01:30:24 UTC 2015

Is ASCII Portal ASCII cam rebranded? If so, many concerns have been raised at the last two weekly meetings. I suggest further discussion is needed before repointing a camera at the hackatorium.

The other answers to this question resemble alternatives brought up at the same meetings. I prefer the switch for its opt in ability.

-Kevin