[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Noisebridge Alive? How to tell!

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Jun 5 02:27:42 UTC 2015

kjs wrote on 2015-06-04 19:17:
> I feel pointing a camera at the hackatorium requires discussion in a
> public forum. Pushing the conversation to a side channel undermines
> the concerns raised by others who don't want to meet with you
> individually. Until all concerns have been addressed, the camera
> should remain out of operation.

Considering I've heard four separate people tell me how much of a shit
show the last two meetings have been because of how others have poorly
raised and discussed their concerns over this project, I have zero
interest in wasting my time or the community's time. However I am more
than happy to (and have been implored by others to) give you and anyone
else my direct full undivided attention individually in person in a form
that isn't the mailing list nor the Tuesday meeting (and as it turns
out, already successfully have). Even though this isn't a consensus
item, dealing with problems outside of the Tuesday meeting is
classically how we've done it.

Thanks.

--
Rubin