[Noisebridge-discuss] Is Noisebridge Alive? How to tell!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:52:31 UTC 2015

However this works out. The camera should probably be off for now.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Do-ocracy

"If someone nicely asks you to change something back, be nice back and
just change it back.
If someone's being a dick to you about something you've changed, be
nice and just change it back. If you must cry about it only do so
after you've restored things."