[Noisebridge-discuss] Best option for medium run PCB mfr and assembly?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Tue Jun 16 09:14:19 UTC 2015

I've had delightful experience with bay area circuits in fremont.

http://bayareacircuits.com/

---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate •
fun • humble • forgiving.

Be a leader