[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for someone to help us run a workshop

Gabe Mahoney gabe at optimizely.com
Thu Mar 26 16:30:57 UTC 2015

Hey folks!

Sorry if this is a repost, not sure if I was able to post to the list
before I was a member..

I was talking with Mitch about doing one of his “Arduino for Newbies”
workshops for a group of about ~50 software engineers. We wanted to get
together for a fun event a Friday in April. Mitch is out then but suggested
there might be other folks on this list who could help us with facilitating
the event and provide some bootstrap training to get people started.

Anyone have any interest in helping us run a workshop like this?

Thanks,
Gabe