[Noisebridge-discuss] Real time news streaming - tech & science news

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Fri Mar 27 00:52:42 UTC 2015

Fellow Hackers & Biohackers,

Recently, we made a web app that unbiasedly streams news in real time
(https://nubbii.com). No media bias, no popularity contests, form your
own opinion.

Looking for sciencey news? Keyword "Science" in the search field or turn
on the "Innovation" stream for tech articles along with scientific
literature.

- Louis

Note: searching may take a couple of seconds for entries to pop up, so
please be patient. We are currently in beta and will be improving our
system and adding new features as time goes. Let us know how to make it
better!