[Noisebridge-discuss] groups / classes on circuit design

Henry Lau confiscate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 07:57:17 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I took a class at noisebridge a few weeks ago--Mitch was awesome! Can
stress that enough

Unfortunately I am at a stage in my learnings that I have problems growing
further.

I've learned basic soldering and setting up Arduino boards, uploading
programs onto the board to make lights blink etc.

Unfortunately the way I set up the resistors / switches / wires, is by
following schematics from books / websites / blogs

Most blogs / websites / books focus a lot on providing sample code, which I
think is actually very easy to do on your own. Most blogs / websites /
books do NOT tell you how to lay out resistors / voltage dividors etc.
correctly. You usually get a Fritz diagram that you are told to follow
blindly, without much explanation of the thinking process the author went
through to design it.

Is there a place where I can learn about circuit design at noisebridge? Or
any place I should visit online?

Thanks!
Henry