[Noisebridge-discuss] Basic Saftey Instructions for woodshop

Nir Lev nlev0nlev0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:30:32 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I would like to work on the different wood-shop machines to build my
project, but I would like to make sure that I go through some basic safety
instructions from someone experienced with these machines (before I attempt
to cut off my fingers like a moron).

If anyone is willing to find some time to give me this basic guidance, I
would appreciate it very much. I could hopefully declare NB as the workshop
and community which I'd like to work on my super-special ( ;-) ) project.

Also, if I were to bring my own wood to work on, where would I purchase
some / grab some lying around for free? :P

Thanks,