[Noisebridge-discuss] Basic Saftey Instructions for woodshop

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Tue Mar 17 05:01:09 UTC 2015

Hello new favorite person <3

If you're up to buy wood, Discount Builders Supply north of 13th and mission
would be a great spot.

If you're down to learn safety, I'm down to teach. I can meet you at a
mutually agreeable time in the space.

Possibly others would also want to have a shop safety class? I was planning on
doing another at some vague wednesday within the next two months to keep them
going quarterly and without mucking up telling everyone the right date.