[Noisebridge-discuss] Basic Saftey Instructions for woodshop

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:52:01 UTC 2015

Hello Nir.

It sounds like Torrie has you covered, but you are also welcome to come to
the Maker Faire build night, Thursdays 19:00 to 22:00. It isn't a shop
safety class, but I do teach the tools that we are using during the session
and I can show you where things are in the shop.

This coming Thursday we will be using the table saw and router mostly,
clamps, and maybe the chop saw a little.