[Noisebridge-discuss] Basic Saftey Instructions for woodshop

Nir Lev nlev0nlev0 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:02:56 UTC 2015

Torrie, Jarrod,

Thank you for offering your help!

I will be tomorrow (Thursday) for the Maker Faire build night to see what
it's about, and hopefully I'll get some good discussions with the people
there, including stuff about safety and usage of the equipment. I'll let
you know how it went and if necessary I'll talk to you about scheduling /
planning for a class.