[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutter ready (yay!)

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Sun May 24 20:23:10 UTC 2015

Howdy hackers,

The vent tube for sudo laser cutter has been installed by I and Jake and
it's ready to go for whomever needs it. On the cutter there is a URL which
links to a guide to help you get started.

Hack.rit.edu/tools/fsl

Before you use the cutter just put the vent hose over the vent fan in back,
and plug that fan in. At some point we will have a permanent home for the
cutter so that step will be done for you, but not just yet.

Cheers,
-Adam