[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutter ready (yay!)

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 20:49:55 UTC 2015

most excellent!!!

Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 13:23:10 -0700
From: adam at aperture.systems
To: sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org; noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Laser cutter ready (yay!)

Howdy hackers,
The vent tube for sudo laser cutter has been installed by I and Jake and it's ready to go for whomever needs it. On the cutter there is a URL which links to a guide to help you get started.
Hack.rit.edu/tools/fsl
Before you use the cutter just put the vent hose over the vent fan in back, and plug that fan in. At some point we will have a permanent home for the cutter so that step will be done for you, but not just yet.
Cheers,

-Adam