[Noisebridge-discuss] Blackout shades for Church room

Gabe Kopley gabe at railsschool.org
Wed May 20 20:37:15 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

During the summer months, the setting sun reflects off the building east of
the Church room, directly into the Church room, filling it with light and
washing out the projector, adversely affecting our evening classes.

I am preparing to order some pull-chain-operated vinyl blackout shades [0]
for the Church room: a set of three, each 36" W x 79" H. I think it's
important we get some shades that are easy to raise and lower, so nobody
removes them. I was thinking of getting pure-white colored shades so that
people may paint on them.

Gabe

[0] eg.
http://www.blindsonline.com/pc/Economy-Blackout-Roller-Shade-p135.htm