[Noisebridge-discuss] Open Tech vs Closed Tech debate?

Louis Huang louis.huang at aegia.nu
Thu May 21 04:06:22 UTC 2015

Hey guys, so i'm back... with a proposition! With such a welcoming email
chain last time i replied about my start up, im thinking where all this
anger was coming from?

And so to try to resolve some hostility between two worlds (open tech
and closed tech), anyone down for an live IRC debate? A spill of opinion
between open tech (hackerspaces such as Noisebridge, SudoRoom) vs closed
tech (TBD). I want to host it.

Nubbii being an unbiased news platform, its feels right to be able to
discuss such matters between the two worlds.

Any takers? Of course I will have to find some closed tech people
willing to do this.

Truly,
Louis

http://nubbii.com | Unbiased News, Anonymous Discussions