[Noisebridge-discuss] Bench Supply and Laser Cutter?

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 07:25:27 UTC 2015

Damn, Adam it sounds like it would be GREAT to have you around for calibrating.  Any chance you could drop by NB sometime when I'm there and spread the knowledge?

Also, about the tools - there are ZERO needle nose pliers in the red bin.  I am very familiar with the red bins.  Woodshop yielded zilch too.  I mean, there are a LOT of tools missing.  just saying.

-Zach