[Noisebridge-discuss] Bench Supply and Laser Cutter?

Adam Munich adam at aperture.systems
Sun May 3 21:32:58 UTC 2015

Hah, well I'll be back in the bay later this week. I'm not actually a
member of NB, but if fixing stuff is required, that's my thing :-)

Cheers,
-Adam

---
Aperture Systems: Redefining Radiography -  http://aperture.systems/
http://adammunich.com/ - Cell: +1-650-452-0554

Be • knowledgeable •  social • patient • fearless • compassionate • fun •
humble • forgiving.

Be a leader