[Noisebridge-discuss] Bench Supply and Laser Cutter?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 10:35:16 UTC 2015

Hey Adam,

You do not need to be a member of Noisebridge to come and do cool stuff there.

Noisebridge is always open to anyone to come by and benefit and contribute to the community.  We have lots of classes and workshops, tools, internet, supplies -- please come by and make use of Noisebridge -- we are a community resource.

Best,
Mitch.