[Noisebridge-discuss] Visitor from 091 Labs

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sat May 9 21:02:19 UTC 2015

Hey Alanna,

This all sounds really neat, and I personally would love to have you
guys at the space. How much space would you guys need to assemble your
prototype? The general rule of thumb is to leave the space that you're
working in usable for others.

There's also lockers in the space for folks to store project stuff. I'm
unsure if any are free at the moment but I'd happily give you use of
mine if that'd be helpful.

p.s. I'm excited to know there's a hackerspace in Galway! I'm from
Dublin myself and only knew about tog.ie as far as hackerspaces in .ie.