[Noisebridge-discuss] Visitor from 091 Labs

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:24:34 UTC 2015

Not that I have been a recent Noisebridger, but I was in the past.

I met Alanna and Jemma in HAX hardware development program in Shenzhen and
they are awesome and interesting folk, and in town only for the next week I
believe(for the HAX DEMO day).

Thanks for offering to help them hang out in the space!

Jean
(from Australia)