[Noisebridge-discuss] Bay Area Renter's Federation @ Noisebridge

Winston Wolff winstonw at stratolab.com
Wed Nov 4 18:19:04 UTC 2015

I am happy to be packed into a city. It's the density of urban environments that enables efficient transportation (i.e. I don't own a car), lots of people walking about and the critical mass to support the things cities offer (I like restaurants, I used to go see music before I had kids).

Not everybody likes cities so we also have suburbs. It seems like a good arrangement to me—everybody can pick the environment they like to live in (assuming they can afford it.)

—Winston

Winston Wolff
tel: (917) 543 8852
web: www.stratolab.com