[Noisebridge-discuss] Moar Laser Cutter Infos

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 23:07:48 UTC 2015

Thanks Eric!!!  This is great news.  and that is the price range I was expecting.  Probably $500 for the main board, no?
   I will go ahead and try to fix the main board before we buy another.  Its GREAT news that the tech admitted it was a parallel to USB converter.  Could you ask them if the green lights on the main board (i.e. the 24VDC) is supposed to come on before any communication is made?  That would really help with the diagnosis on my part.

-Zach