[Noisebridge-discuss] Ultimate Hacking Keyboard at Noisebridge

László Monda laci at monda.hu
Sat Oct 10 05:27:51 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I'm Laszlo Monda, founder of the Ultimate Hacking Keyboard
<https://ultimatehackingkeyboard.com/>. These are quite exciting times for
us, as we'll launch our crowdfunding campaign in a week.

Right now, I'm in San Francisco and I'd love to visit Noisebridge. I love
to talk about geek stuff and I could also bring two functional prototypes
with myself.

I thought that some of you might be interested, so I'm asking when is the
best time to visit. I'll be available from 10th to 12th. Please let me know
when is the best time to visit.

Cheers!

--
László Monda <https://monda.hu>