[Noisebridge-discuss] Ultimate Hacking Keyboard at Noisebridge

Corey Quinn corey at sequestered.net
Sat Oct 10 05:36:56 UTC 2015

Well crap.

I've been using NoiseBridge to build an ergodox / do a fair bit of keyboard
modification / repair-- and I'm not returning to the US until the 14th, so
I'll have to miss this.

For anyone who's on the fence about this, the UHK is a fascinating concept;
well worth the time to take a look over if you're into this sort of thing...

-- Corey