[Noisebridge-discuss] financial update

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sat Oct 10 19:09:51 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

I've not been at the meetings recently so there's been a lack of an
accurate financial update for the last few weeks. Wanted to post an up
to date note on our finances:

Checking $33,173.14
Savings   $2,823.77
Total    $35,996.91

Of which approximately $11,000 is allocated to Noisetor.

Bear in mind this is having just paid our rent for the coming month. I
deposited $4,007 in cash and checks the other day, of which $1k was
dedicated to Noisetor.

As always we're still in need of growing our recurring donation base. If
you can spare $10 a month or more that'd really help.

LMK if any questions / folks have fundraising ideas :)