[Noisebridge-discuss] Refresh 2015: It's happening but it needs your help!

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sat Oct 10 19:34:12 UTC 2015

tl;dr We're REFRESH'ing Noisebridge some upcoming weekend. The space
will be closed to the public, except to work on improvements to the
space itself. There'll be fun, work, people, and you should totally help
out!

Hey folks,

A few of us have been throwing around the idea of a mini-Reboot, a
Refresh if you will of the space some upcoming weekend.

The idea is simple: close the space for the weekend allowing only work
on improving the space. There's a whole bunch of projects that we've
long wanted to get done but haven't due to lack of time and people. By
setting aside a weekend to the cause, we're hoping we'll have enough
people and energy to get them done.

This riseup pad https://pad.riseup.net/p/minireboot is where we're
organising all the things. So far it looks like the weekend October
24-25th is going to be the winning weekend.

Want to help out? Add your name to the list at the top of the pad to
receive regular email updates / be poked my me to actually turn up.

got an idea for an improvement to the space? Add it to the list!

Hack on!