[Noisebridge-discuss] Fix club repair night Monday, Oct 12th

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 09:09:28 UTC 2015

I am planning to help assist another Fix-It club this coming Monday night, at 6:30pm, October 12th.
The format was pretty loose last time, we just jumped around projects and taught each other repair skills.  We fixed some pretty awesome stuff too!

 flyer for the event:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b134/Segasonicfan/NB%20Hardware%20Class/20150921_202953_zps1xpxsjmp.jpg

Bring by your broken stuff & something to take notes if you want.  also be prepared to stay late if you have a difficult project.  the last class went till 11p.m. in order to finish all the repairs (which was fun!)

If anyone wants to help teach repair skills that would be rad!  The more the better :)

-Zach