[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Registration for Science Hack Day SF 2015 (Oct 24-25) is open!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 02:25:20 UTC 2015

FYI, Science Hack Day us happening on the 24th & 25th of this month.

From: ariel at sciencehackday.org
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 14:45:06 -0700
Subject: Registration for Science Hack Day SF 2015 (Oct 24-25) is open!
To: ariel at sciencehackday.org

Hello!
You're receiving this email because you attended a Science Hack Day SF in a previous year.
I wanted to just send a quick note that we've opened up registration for this year's event that will be taking place October 24-25. More info about the event is at http://sf.sciencehackday.org and you can register to attend at http://sciencehackday2015.eventbrite.com .
In addition to wanting to see all your lovely, geeky, awesome faces again, we'd really love all of your help in making the event even more diverse (both in gender/race and in topic areas represented - e.g. fashion, paleontology, law, etc.) this year, so please do send out personal invites to people and groups you think are awesome who will help make the event even more fantastic!
Hoping to see some of you again this year!
P.S. Reminder: You should only get a Science Hack Day-related email from me ~twice a year on this list, but if you'd like to be removed, just let me know.
P.P.S. We have a Science Hack Day SF Alumni group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/sciencehackdaysf that you can send a request to join to.
--Ariel Waldman, http://sciencehackday.org
& co-organizers Rose Broome, Jun Axup, Matt Biddulph, Ian Fung, and Arfon Smith