[Noisebridge-discuss] Today evening (Friday, 2015-10-02): Electronic parts organizing @Noisebridge

cere.yahoo at gmail.com cere.yahoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:37:11 UTC 2015

Errr.  Ya, sorry I wasn't super clear but I was hoping for working a little
earlier on today evening.  If we could meet around 5 or 6 I would love to
stop by and help out.

--

Cere Davis
ceremona at gmail.com
GPG Key:  http://taffy.findpage.com/~cere/pubkey.asc
GPG fingerprint (ID# 73FCA9E6) : F5C7 627B ECBE C735 117B  2278 9A95 4C88
73FC A9E6