[Noisebridge-discuss] Today evening (Friday, 2015-10-02): Electronic parts organizing @Noisebridge

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Fri Oct 2 21:42:48 UTC 2015

On 2 October 2015 at 12:37,  <cere.yahoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Errr.  Ya, sorry I wasn't super clear but I was hoping for working a little
> earlier on today evening.  If we could meet around 5 or 6 I would love to
> stop by and help out.

I will not be there that early, but you can start independently. Here
is a rudimentary wiki that describes what needs to be done.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Electronic_Parts

The only important part for now is section [Phase 2 ID Parts] ->
[Enter parts in database]; it describes the process that we need to
do. Essentially getting a bunch of drawers that already have numbers
on them, enter into the web-based system, and continue until tired. If
you have worked with Electronic parts before, you might not need much
guidance.

-h