[Noisebridge-discuss] Aaron Swartz Day and International Hackathon - Tor Sunday

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sat Oct 10 19:45:57 UTC 2015

Hey Lisa!

Maybe some folks could coordinate ahead of time to work on some
torproject bugs that day? I've only ever contributed a single patch to
the project but would be really eager to do more.

Are there any more regular committers in our midst that'd be willing to
shepherd some newer developers into the project that day?

Lisa Rein: