[Noisebridge-discuss] 2 blade servers in the old server closet: who owns them?

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri Sep 11 03:33:20 UTC 2015

hey folks,

there's 2 servers in the old wiring closet which have been in the space
for months now, first under the table at the collaboration station and
now in the old server closet.

they have a note on them from "Danny" saying they'll be back to hack
them, but that hasn't happened. I texted the number on the note back in
July asking if they could be moved, but got no response. I texted the
number again tonight with the same.

we're going to clear out the closet this weekend, so it'd be great if
the servers were gone by then.

If the servers aren't removed we'll consider them donated, as we have
done so with other items abandoned at the space.

cheers!