[Noisebridge-discuss] CPP Class

Leo Madrid leomadrid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 01:27:05 UTC 2015

Hello Noisebridge,

There is a class listed for Saturday, "1:00 pm to 2:00 pm CPP Class
<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=CPP_Class&action=edit&redlink=1>".
I assume this is a programming class for C++. If this is the case, would it
be possible to confirm that the class is indeed happening and who is giving
the instruction?

There is also the comment, *"**Currently looking for folks wanting to help
plan out lessons." *I have extensive experience in this area and would like
volunteer to help with this. I am not a programmer but have recently come
to the conclusion that I need to learn C++ and know that one of the best
ways to learn something is to try and teach it to others.

Leo Madrid
Curatorial Director
The P.e.a.c.e. Museum <http://www.thepeacemuseum.org>

People