[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Interest in hackerspace moms

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Tue Sep 22 00:06:14 UTC 2015

This came into the secretary@ alias, figured I'd pass it along in case
someone is interested.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Interest in hackerspace moms
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:58:14 -0700
From: Evan Gilman <krupat_assistant at 7beyond.com>
To: secretary at noisebridge.net

Hello,

My name is Evan Gilman and I work for a production company in Los
Angeles called 7Beyond. We are most well-known for creating Mythbusters.
We are interested in hackerspaces and specifically with mothers who are
also hackers/inventors/creators.

If there are any moms who come to Noisebridge and like to create things
that help make being a mom easier (maybe someone builds a rig that rocks
their baby to sleep for them, etc.) we would love to speak with them!

If you can think of anyone like that or if someone could help point me
in the right direction please give me a call or shoot me an email.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Evan Gilman
7Beyond
310-237-6328
krupat_assistant at 7beyond.com
www.7beyond.com

Notice: The information contained in this email and any attachments may
be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
all copies of this e-mail and any attachments immediately from your
computer system. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any
attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents
to any other person. The contents of this message may contain personal
views which are not the views of 7Beyond. Thank you.