[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [SFIOP doers] Call for ART! Call for VOLUNTEERS! Call for ALL THE THINGS! Oakland FIGMENT

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Fri Sep 18 18:01:27 UTC 2015

I submitted an application for Noisebridge to build and host a geodesic
dome tea house.

Asked around the space last night and got positive "yeah, I'll help!"
input on this.

Anyone want to contribute funds to make this happen? A rough back of the
tequila stained napkin calculation suggests around $800 to put together a
big enough dome, then more investment in sitting pillows, tea kettles, etc
beyond the $800.