[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [SFIOP doers] Call for ART! Call for VOLUNTEERS! Call for ALL THE THINGS! Oakland FIGMENT

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Fri Sep 18 18:11:14 UTC 2015

I'll throw some monies and hopefully some labour hours to this.

What dimensions of dome are you thinking we'll be able to get for $800?
Do we have the requisite tools at the space to cut / work the metal (I'm
presuming it's metal), and if not what do we need to borrow?

maybe let's slap together a wiki page with whatever details we have and
work from there :) https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Figment_2015

Torrie Fischer: