[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: Visit and tour

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:11:50 UTC 2016

Anyone want to meet Brian, from Greenpeace Hong Kong?

See below for the email he sent to "Press@":

Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:42:28 +0800
Subject: Visit and tour
From: brian.adams at greenpeace.org
To: press at noisebridge.net

Hello!

I am writing from Greenpeace in Hong Kong to request a visit and tour of your space. We are launching several projects that hope to engage makers where they live and breath - at their workstations. I will be visiting San Francisco with several team members the week of May 9 and am free the morning of May 11 until lunchtime. Would it be possible to come by then and learn more about what Noisebridge does and how it does it? We may also attend a night class during the week to see everyone in action.

I look forward to your response.

Best,

Brian
--