[Noisebridge-discuss] frankentrikes indiegogo

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Apr 20 00:38:59 UTC 2016

My friend is trying to start a business building electric cargo tricycles:

https://igg.me/at/frankentrikes

"do me the honor of at least watching the vid if you haven't already cause
  we put a lot of work into that and share it with Noisebridge and SudoRoom

  This is about diy going pro.  There's nothing shameful about taking a
  successful project and wanting to share it to a broader audience. I would
  love nothing more than to see tricycles take over American streets just
  as they are being driven out of Asian streets.
  That would be a genuine victory."