[Noisebridge-discuss] New Recurring event / class on Wednesday (or Thursday)

Michael Revell mikearevell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 02:31:55 UTC 2016

Hey,

My name is Michael - A web developer who has worked on a recruitment
platform (Hired.com) and has a really good pulse into what people are
looking for in junior web developers. I'm wanting to start doing a class on
how to teach the skills to get a job as a junior developer, titled:  Career
Change: How to kickstart your new career in web development.

Planning on doing it  7:30 pm to 9:00 pm  on Wednesdays. Just wondering if
this would be a good time for people and also gauge interest in such a
class.

Thanks,
Michael